Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world after Mandarin Chinese. We strive to provide an effective Spanish language and culture education for students of all ages.
Spanish Conversation Classes
- Mommy & Me Spanish, Monday 430-530pm
- Adult Spanish 1: Tuesday 7-8pm
- Adult Spanish 1: Thursday 930-1030am
- Child Spanish 1: Thursday 5-6pm, July 12, 19, 26
- Child Spanish 2: Thursday 5-6pm, July 12, 19, 26 after passing the placement test
Meet the Team
- Maria Fromhold, a Venezuelan native, immigrated to the U. S. in 2010. She was an attorney in her native country. She is enthusiastic to share Spanish language and culture with students of all ages.
- Cher Jensen is from Brazil. She received her bachelor's degree in Spanish from University of Alabama in Huntsville. She is a teacher teaching ESL, Portuguese, and Spanish.