Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world after Mandarin Chinese. We strive to provide an effective Spanish language and culture education for students of all ages.
Spanish Conversation Classes
- Mommy & Me Spanish: Monday 430-530pm
- Child Spanish I: Thursday 5-6pm
- Adult Spanish I: Tuesday 2-3pm
- Adult Spanish I: Tuesday 6-7pm
- Adult Spanish II: Thursday 930-1030am
- Adult Spanish I: Thursday 12-1pm
- Adult Spanish II: Thursday 6-7pm
Meet the Team
- Maria Emilia Fromhold, a Venezuelan native, immigrated to the U. S. in 2010. She has been American citizen since 2017. She practiced corporate law in her native country. She is enthusiastic to share Spanish language and culture with children.
- Cher Jensen is from Brazil. She received her bachelor's degree in Spanish from University of Alabama in Huntsville. She is a teacher teaching ESL, Portuguese, and Spanish.